Study In Cyprus
Cyprus , officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, east of Greece, west of Syria and north of Egypt & south of Turkey. Cyprus is a beautiful island in the northeastern basin of the Mediterranean Sea, at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa.
• Cyprus is one of the most advance Countries of Europe & third largest island in the Mediterranean.
• Cyprus Capital is Lefkosia (Nicosia).
• Area is 9,500 Sq km
• It’s a member of European Union .
• Cyprus has a population of 800,000 locals and 120,000 international residents.
• Official currency Euro €.
• It’s a Safe and crime-free environment.
• English is widely spoken (British Colony).
• There are currently approximately 33 foreign banks and over 1200 International Business Companies (IBCs) with fully-fledged offices in Cyprus .
• Cyprus enjoys four seasons with temperatures ranging in winter between 8-17c and in summer between 32-38c.
• The culture of Cyprus is divided between the two distinct cultures of Greek and Turkish Cypriots.
• It has a very good standard of living, education & health facilities.